DHARMA MULIA CARE (ENGLISH VERSION)
Dharma Mulia Care Clinic is an independent nursing practice that is engaged in specialized treatment of acute and chronic wounds,it’s established in 13 September 2010, its mean 1 year , 3 month till now. we have 63 patients; 53 patients has cured and 9 patients on progress (still on treatment). The services we provide are; post operation wound care, post-traumatic wounds, diabetic wounds (gangren), cancer sores, burns without difficulty ABC, and other injuries. In addition, we also provide health education to individuals, families and communities, check blood sugar and blood pressure.
our VISION : to provides services specialists acute and chronic wound care with a professional and reliable for the whole community and
our MISSION :
- To help peoples to get better solution on woundcare,
- To Provide health education and quality disease
- Provide specialist care of acute and chronic wound care in a professional society based on evidence based
- Provide homecare services specialist acute and chronic wound care is holistic in patients and their families
- Making research in the field of wound care as evidence based
- To held Seminar related to Wound Care
- to cooperate with other woundcare network or organization to give better solution of woundcare in the future
DHARMA MULIA CARE PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
There are five main principles Dhalia Care, namely:
- Truth: In providing specialist care of acute and chronic wound care is giving information based on the aspect of truth to the patient, type of therapy, number of dressing materials used, time of administration and evaluation according to the condition of the wound, dressing mode of administration, and maintenance documentation
- Science; In providing specialist care of acute and chronic wounds is based on current evidence based so that it could provide safety and comfort during the treatment.
- Honesty: In providing specialist care of acute and chronic wounds is commited with fairness to boost the confidence of patients and families
- Hospitality; In providing specialist care of acute and chronic wound care is commited with the hospitality that can support the patient’s psychological and family to heal and come back again in the activities of daily living.
- Accuracy: In providing specialist care of acute and chronic wounds is commited with detail and carefully in order to accelerate the wound healing process of patients
Jl. Gunung Agung. 166 Denpasar- BALI
phone : (0361) 3657778
Email : email@example.com
web : dharmamuliacare.wordpress.com